Beginner’s Guide to Cycling
On Your Bike! Your Complete Beginner’s Guide to Cycling, is packed full of essential information about bikes and riding from buying advice to skills and fitness plans. There’s also a glossary to help you interpret all that bike jargon.
Find out why riding a bike is good for your health, your wallet and the environment and how it can be a great family activity. If you’ve not yet bought a bike, there’s a guide you’ll find handy which talks through the process of deciding which bike you need and how to make sure it is set up correctly.
You can also find out how to look after your bike and how to use the brakes and gears to master riding in rough terrain and traffic.
Finally, learn how you can use cycling to help you get fit with advice on training, stretching and nutrition.
- Get every issue delivered direct to your door – never miss one!
- Save up to 40% on the normal cover price
- Great for gifts all year round
- Spread the cost with direct debit payments
- 60-day money-back guarantee
- Change your magazine at any time
Bike & Cycling Magazines
- Cycling Plus Magazine
- Mountain Biking UK Magazine
- Procycling Magazine
- What Mountain Bike Magazine
- Triathlon Plus Bike Magazine
- Guide to Commuting
- Total Bike Repair & Maintenance
- Official Tour de France Guide
- Mountain Bike Skills Book
- Beginner’s Guide to Cycling