For some people, a charity cycling event or sportives, may be their only cycle ride each year so it is essential to prepare for the event well in advance if you are to get the most out of it and ensure the day remains enjoyable....Read More
Category: Charity Events
What are Sportives?Sportives are cycling events organised in advance for cyclists to ride a pre-determined route. Events are sometimes aimed at raising money for charity but can also be for the sole pleasure of introducing new routes to cyclists in parts of the country they may be less familiar with. Either way, they are known collectively as Sportives. In this section, I only list Sportives from personal experience, which is why many are based in Cheshire, Wirral & Merseyside. These are sportives that I have either participated in or plan to.
Bourne 2 Bike is a charity sponsored bike ride in aid of The Arthritic Association. Over nine million people, including 10,000 children, suffer with this painful, frustrating and debilitating condition. The Association are...Read More
Mildenhall Cycling Club have published details of the events and attractions at this years Mildenhall Cycling Rally. Celebrating its 25th year, the rally will take place over the August bank holiday weekend – Saturday 27th...Read More
- Cheshire Sportives : 14 of the Best Sportives in Cheshire
- Wirral Sportives : Best Sportives in Merseyside
- How to Breathe Correctly While Cycling
- Cycling iCal – UCI World Tour 2018
- Tredz Black Friday Deals
- Stuff with Style Cycling T-Shirts & Hoodies
- Who has the Cheapest Bikes?
- 66 Tips on How to Prepare for Winter Cycling
- Velo Birmingham Feed Stations
- Ultimate Guide to Electric Bikes