What are Sportives?Sportives are cycling events organised in advance for cyclists to ride a pre-determined route. Events are sometimes aimed at raising money for charity but can also be for the sole pleasure of introducing new routes to cyclists in parts of the country they may be less familiar with. Either way, they are known collectively as Sportives. In this section, I only list Sportives from personal experience, which is why many are based in Cheshire, Wirral & Merseyside. These are sportives that I have either participated in or plan to.
Closed Road Sportives are special cycling events, a unique experience in the UK to cycle on roads, free of traffic other than thousands of fellow cyclists. The best UK Sportives on closed roads include Ride London, Velo Birmingham, Velothon Wales, Etape Caledonia, Etape Loch Ness, Etape Royale, Tour o the Borders and Tour of Cambridgeshire.Read More
List of the Best Cheshire Sportives. Cycle across stunning Cheshire countryside on organised cycle sportives.Read More
- Closed Road Sportives
- Juice Recipes for Cyclists
- Cheshire Sportives : 16 of the Best Sportives in Cheshire
- Wirral Sportives : Best Sportives in Merseyside
- How to Breathe Correctly While Cycling
- Cycling iCal – UCI World Tour 2018
- Tredz Black Friday Deals
- Stuff with Style Cycling T-Shirts & Hoodies
- Who has the Cheapest Bikes?
- 66 Tips on How to Prepare for Winter Cycling