Specialized Enduro SX Trail Mountain Bike 2012
A rugged and purpose-built variation on the classic All Mountain design, the Enduro SX Trail is designed for more abusive freeride conditions with longer 6.6″ (about 167mm) of rear wheel travel controlled by coil-sprung Fox DHX shocks.
The SX Trail frames also feature forged Cobra head tubes and a 1-piece forged BB/pivot/seat tube component that delivers a chassis with superior strength, stiffness, and durability while maintaining minimal mass.
Specialized Enduro SX Trail 2012 Features
- M5 manipulated alloy frame with 180mm of travel, ORE tubing, ISCG mount, 142mm dropouts, full-cartridge bearing pivots and replaceable derailleur hanger creates a tough and manoeuvrable bike for going big in the bike park
- Custom Fox Van RC shock provides a combination of externally adjustable low-speed compression and rebound for riding gnarly terrain
- Fox 36 Van R coil-sprung fork with 180mm of travel, adjustable rebound, preload and a 20mm thru-axle makes a no non-sense fork built for abuse
- New Roval DH rims are 30mm wide, laced with DT Swiss spokes to Specialized hubs with a 20mm front thru-axle and 142x12mm rear thru-axle hub creates a reliable, fast, and super strong wheelset that easily handles the biggest hits
- Specialized Butcher SX 2.3″ tyres feature soft-compound rubber for premium traction in all conditions
- Custom Truvativ Descendant 10-speed double crankset with alloy arms and Gamut shift guide lets you hammer down – and up – the steepest trails
- Custom Avid Elixir 7 hydraulic disc brakes with metallic pads offer precise modulation and reliable power.