Specialized Hardrock Disc Hardtail XC Mountain Bike 2012
Specialized Hardrock Disc Hardtail XC 2012
The new 2012 Specialized Hardrock Disc Hardtail XC Mountain Bike follows on from past success, it has a general purpose approach to mountain biking, has a stiff frame, and is supported by a 80mm smooth-travel SR Suntour fork.
The 2012 bike has a fully butted A1 Premium aluminum frame that comes with double Ore down tube. This gives the bike a lighter feels whilst still being strong and durable so it can handle tough terrain and trails easily.
The 2012 Specialized uses their trust Fast Trak LK Sport tyres for the Hardrock, these have a lower rolling resistance and they grip superbly to uneven terrain easily, even when it’s muddy and wet.
Specialized Hardrock Disc Hardtail XC Features
- Fully butted A1 Premium Aluminium frame with double ORE down tube for a lighter, more compliant and durable bike.
- 80mm smooth-travel SR Suntour fork with preload adjustment, lockout, and size-specific spring rates for more versatility and tunability over varying terrain.
- Specialized Fast Trak LK Sport 60 TPI tyres use a reduced knob height for lower rolling resistance, but have plenty of grip for confidence on the trail.
- Light and durable double-walled alloy rims are tough enough to handle the rough stuff.
- Tektro mechanical disc brakes for solid braking and easy maintenance under any conditions.
- Shimano Altus 8-speed rear derailleur and Altus Rapidfire trigger shifters offer crisp shifting and reliable performance
- Shimano Altus Rapidfire trigger shifters are fast and reliable so you’ll never miss a shift