Best Cycling Chamois Cream
Best Cycling Chamois Cream for Cyclists Review
Cyclists don’t tend to discuss saddle sores, chafing or discomfort in the nether regions but yet it’s so important to avoid, and chamois cream does exactly that. It’s an anti-bacterial cream that helps to protect cyclists from unwanted friction between skin and clothing, specifically between the legs around the groin area.
Why use chamois cream? To prevent the aforementioned chafing, redness and soreness, which are incredibly painful if left without protection or treatment. The cream acts as a lubricant between surfaces, just in the same way as lubing your chain but with the added advantage of the chamois cream having anti-bacterial properties.
Each cyclist will have a different requirement, some insist on applying cream on every ride whilst others may only use it on long rides or warm days. Trial and error (unfortunately) will result in you discovering your own requirements.
Whilst it’s likely you’ll have big pots of cream at home, you may want to consider carrying a small tube of cream with you on rides, just in case you get caught out.
It is generally accepted that Assos Chamois Cream is the best on the market, there are some alternatives, with well-known brands like Muc-Off coming into the chamois cream market.
Applying chamois cream is somewhat of a personal experience and one that should be done in private, even when out on a ride. Who the heck wants to see another cyclist with their hands around their tackle? Some apply cream direct to the cycling shorts, on the padded section, whereas others apply it to the skin. Whichever you choose, apply it in plentiful amounts to avoid saddle sores.
The chamois part of the name comes from the original use of the cream, to moisten the padded area of cycling short, which were once made from chamois leather. Unfortunately, I’m old enough to recall my first pair of cycling shorts being made in this way but not that old to remember using steaks in lieu of chamois leather before this. Thankfully things have moved on since, but our basic human requirements for lubrication are still the same.
Top 10 Cycling Chamois Cream for Cyclists
- LUXURY MOISTURISER: Enriched with provitamins and ultra-hydrating to provide deep moisturising and long-lasting protection.
- ANTIBACTERIAL: Athlete Performance Luxury Chamois Cream is a unique antibacterial moisturiser that provides a mild cooling effect. It’s also made with natural ingredients and free from parabens,...
- ANTI-CHAFING: Designed to form a protective barrier to help prevent skin damage and make saddle sores a thing of the past.
- EASY TO USE: Available in two different sizes, our Chamois Cream is ideal for on the go and can be easily applied either direct to skin or to the inside of your shorts.
- PREMIUM PERFORMANCE CHAMOIS CREAM FOR CYCLISTS - Truly the best anti-friction, anti-rub, anti-chafe skincare cream on the market. Get back to enjoying your long rides with our first line of defence...
- EASY APPLICATION - Incredibly easy to use, our three-finger-sized metal tub contains our patented formula. Harnessing the natural power of calming shea and cocoa butter, this non-greasy formula...
- ANTI-BACTERIAL, SKIN-FRIENDLY & VEGAN - VeloSkin’s 100% natural patented chamois cream formula is packed with vitamins, minerals and amino acids. Our carefully chosen Vegan ingredients soothe,...
- FORMULATED FOR PERFORMANCE - Never tested on animals, this British brand has created a product we’re proud of. We tried, tested & got feedback from professional cyclists on some of the most...
- Udderly Smooth anti chaffing cream helps prevent chaffing for cyclists, runners and for those who suffer from this uncomfortable condition, especially during the hotter months
- This anti chaffing cream containing Shea Butter, this product is thicker in texture but retains the greaseless feel when applied to the skin
- It is pearlescent in colour with light scent, the moisturisng effect of the cream will leave your hands smelling fresh and feeling soft
- It works well for a longer time without re-application and certainly increase comfort on long rides
- Assos Chamois Creme
- department_name Unisex
- Item package weight: 0.249 kilograms
- Brand: Paceline Products
- Color: Original
- Elite O3one Protective chamois cream 150 ml tube
- ✅ PERFECT FOR LONG TRAINING SESSIONS - Formulated to reduce friction, inflammation and discomfort. Cyclists use chamois cream for prevention of saddle sores
- ✅ GREAT FOR YOUR SKIN - Applied to the skin, it gives a soothing, cooling effect and applied to the short's pad it helps maintain suppleness, elasticity and freshness. Please note that the cream may...
- ✅ REDUCES FRICTION & PREVENTS INFLAMMATION - Anti Chafe / Chamois Cream is an anti-bacterial, viscous substance that helps to reduces friction between skin and clothing and cools the skin for a...
- ✅ IDEAL FOR CYCLING, RUNNING OR GENERAL SPORTS - Anti chaffing cream helps prevent chaffing for cyclists, runners and for those who suffer from this uncomfortable condition, especially during the...
- Chamois Cream Solid 250ml Tub
- Weight: 290 grams
- A Chamois Balm / saddle cream with Honey,Propolis and Calendula, Helping to Reduce Friction Thereby Eliminating Irritation Generated By Seat / Saddle Pressure Caused By Cycling
- Purifying propolis aids to protect the skin keeping any affected areas sterile
- Contains no Chemicals, Colourants or Preservatives. Suitable for sensitive and Hyper-allergenic skin
- Our Unique Blend of Natural Ingredients have been Specifically Chosen for their Soothing, Nourishing and Protective Properties
- Soft, hygienic and protective
- Helps prevent saddle sores, chafing wounds and skin irritation
- Stimulates blood flow