Best Cycling Chamois Cream
Best Cycling Chamois Cream for Cyclists Review
Cyclists don’t tend to discuss saddle sores, chafing or discomfort in the nether regions but yet it’s so important to avoid, and chamois cream does exactly that. It’s an anti-bacterial cream that helps to protect cyclists from unwanted friction between skin and clothing, specifically between the legs around the groin area.
Why use chamois cream? To prevent the aforementioned chafing, redness and soreness, which are incredibly painful if left without protection or treatment. The cream acts as a lubricant between surfaces, just in the same way as lubing your chain but with the added advantage of the chamois cream having anti-bacterial properties.
Each cyclist will have a different requirement, some insist on applying cream on every ride whilst others may only use it on long rides or warm days. Trial and error (unfortunately) will result in you discovering your own requirements.
Whilst it’s likely you’ll have big pots of cream at home, you may want to consider carrying a small tube of cream with you on rides, just in case you get caught out.
It is generally accepted that Assos Chamois Cream is the best on the market, there are some alternatives, with well-known brands like Muc-Off coming into the chamois cream market.
Applying chamois cream is somewhat of a personal experience and one that should be done in private, even when out on a ride. Who the heck wants to see another cyclist with their hands around their tackle? Some apply cream direct to the cycling shorts, on the padded section, whereas others apply it to the skin. Whichever you choose, apply it in plentiful amounts to avoid saddle sores.
The chamois part of the name comes from the original use of the cream, to moisten the padded area of cycling short, which were once made from chamois leather. Unfortunately, I’m old enough to recall my first pair of cycling shorts being made in this way but not that old to remember using steaks in lieu of chamois leather before this. Thankfully things have moved on since, but our basic human requirements for lubrication are still the same.
Top 10 Cycling Chamois Cream for Cyclists
- Udderly Smooth anti chaffing cream helps prevent chaffing for cyclists, runners and for those who suffer from this uncomfortable condition, especially during the hotter months
- This anti chaffing cream containing Shea Butter, this product is thicker in texture but retains the greaseless feel when applied to the skin
- It is pearlescent in colour with light scent, the moisturisng effect of the cream will leave your hands smelling fresh and feeling soft
- It works well for a longer time without re-application and certainly increase comfort on long rides
- LUXURY MOISTURISER: Enriched with provitamins and ultra-hydrating to provide deep moisturising and long-lasting protection.
- ANTIBACTERIAL: Athlete Performance Luxury Chamois Cream is a unique antibacterial moisturiser that provides a mild cooling effect. It’s also made with natural ingredients and free from parabens,...
- ANTI-CHAFING: Designed to form a protective barrier to help prevent skin damage and make saddle sores a thing of the past.
- EASY TO USE: Available in two different sizes, our Chamois Cream is ideal for on the go and can be easily applied either direct to skin or to the inside of your shorts.
- PREMIUM PERFORMANCE CHAMOIS CREAM FOR CYCLISTS - Truly the best anti-friction, anti-rub, anti-chafe skincare cream on the market. Get back to enjoying your long rides with our first line of defence...
- EASY APPLICATION - Incredibly easy to use, our three-finger-sized metal tub contains our patented formula. Harnessing the natural power of calming shea and cocoa butter, this non-greasy formula...
- ANTI-BACTERIAL, SKIN-FRIENDLY & VEGAN - VeloSkin’s 100% natural patented chamois cream formula is packed with vitamins, minerals and amino acids. Our carefully chosen Vegan ingredients soothe,...
- FORMULATED FOR PERFORMANCE - Never tested on animals, this British brand has created a product we’re proud of. We tried, tested & got feedback from professional cyclists on some of the most...
- ✅ LUXURY CHAMOIS CREAM DESIGNED FOR CYCLISTS & RUNNERS – Our luxury anti chafe chamois cream has antibacterial protection to reduce friction and inflammation to the skin to prevent saddle sores.
- ✅ MADE IN THE UK – Support UK business. Made in the UK and laboratory tested for efficient levels of protection for you and your skin.
- ✅ MOISTURISING AND SOOTHING PROPERTIES – Our menthol chamois cream creates a cooling effect on your skin and moisturises your skin to prevent inflammation and boosts skin suppleness.
- ✅ QUICK NON-GREASY APPLICATION – Our unique chamois cream formula has a non-greasy application and reduces friction between your skin, chamois pad and saddle so you can have a comfortable bike...
- Elite O3one Protective chamois cream 150 ml tube
- Chamois Cream Solid 250ml Tub
- Weight: 290 grams
- ✅ LUXURY MOISTURISING CHAMOIS CREAM FOR ATHLETES – Suitable for cyclists, triathletes and runners to reduce discomfort with a non-greasy moisturising application.
- ✅NOW IN TRAVEL SIZE – Designed for convenience our 75ml tube is an ideal size to carry with you for re-application if needed.
- ✅ MENTHOL FREE CHAMOIS CREAM – Carrying on the success of our menthol chamois cream, the non-menthol option is designed for both men and women to provide fresh comfortable protection from chaffing...
- ✅PERFECT FOR LONG DAYS IN THE SADDLE / RUNNING – You can apply this antibactierial chamois cream directly to your skin or chamois pad before exercise to reduce friction and discomfort and re-apply...
- department_name Unisex
- Item package weight: 0.249 kilograms
- Brand: Paceline Products
- Color: Original
- Ruzer pro Chamois Cream- Made for performance and enriched with specially formulated ingredients and scent. Moisturises your skin and helps minimise friction sores or burns. Long lasting protection...
- Skin protection. Provides a mild cooling effect on areas applied, reduces the build up of harmful residue in the body movement areas where it is applied.
- Superb aromatic scent. Our specially selected scent will keep you smelling fresh even after a intense workout. It really smells beautiful.
- Apply to your chamois pad on your shorts or bib tights 5-20 mins before your activity. And let the cream activate and form a protective barrier on your skin