What are Sportives?
Sportives are cycling events organised in advance for cyclists to ride a pre-determined route. Events are sometimes aimed at raising money for charity but can also be for the sole pleasure of introducing new routes to cyclists in parts of the country they may be less familiar with. Either way, they are known collectively as Sportives. In this section, I list Sportives from a personal experience, which is why many are based in Cheshire, Wirral & Merseyside. These are sportives that I have either participated in or plan to, including these Closed Road Sportives.
- Hyuhome Electric Bikes for Adults
- Cyclist Visibility & UK Law
- How to Import a GPX File to Strava [Solved]
- Cheshire Sportives
- Cycling During Coronavirus (Covid-19) Lockdown
- Closed Road Sportives 2020
- Physiotherapists Guide – How to Avoid Cycling Injuries
- Road Safety Cycling Tips
- Cyced Strava Route Cycling Prints
- Yoga for Cyclists : 7 Best Yoga Positions for Cyclists